Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chapter 5 : Strange Sightings.....

"CA-A-A-A-A-AT!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted Speckle. At that exact moment, All the birds flew up and...well...trying to go away. But, The cat had jumped way to high, And had caught Speckle! "SPECKLE!" Shouted Wings. "I have an Idea, guys....." Flare said, As she chewed her last bit of mouse. "What is it!?!?" Said pepper. "Well, I think we could lour the cat away" Said Flare. "But with what?" Asked Wings, "And how?" Said Pepper. "Guys Guys! I have a plan, Just let me explain! We lour the cat away with a trail of mice...That way we don't get eaten..." Flares voice trailed off. "But I Like mice-" Faolan got cut off. "Yes I know you might, But don't you care about Speckle more...?. I don't mean to be mean at all" Said Aqua-Feather. "Yes...I guess I do....." Faolan sighed. "Wait! But Flare didin't come up with a plan to get Speckle back, She only found a way to get the cat away, Not get Speckle back" Said Wings, A little disapointed. "Well....Lets think of a plan....." Eclipse suddenly chimed in. Suddenly, Wings heard a rustle in the bushes, "What was that?" Said Wings, "Hopefully it wasn't the cat..." Said Eclipse, Wings could see the worry spread across her face. "Think of the good side, It could be speckle..." Pepper chimed in. then the bird came out, It looked nothing like Speckle, She was dark brown, tan, white and black. "Hi...Im Shira" The bird said sassy. "Uh umm..." Said Aqua feather, Weirded out. "Have you seen a bird with Dark brown splotches, And cream-ish feathers?" Asked Wings. "O-M-G! I have never heard such a weird bird before" Shira said, Again very sassy. "Umm...Well...We need help finding this bird" Wings pointed to one of Speckles many feathers that she had lost. "Umm..I guess I could help...But...Umm....First, Your going to have to do something about this ugly brown floor" Said Shira, motioning to the rich earth. "Uhhh...Welcome to the rain forest...????" Said Wings, Very confused.


By: Mia776



Authors note: Wow! very long chapter! Anyways, I had fun making it, So yeah! I hope you liked it! Tell me in the comemnts :3.

10 comments:

  1. Haha XD But...uhm...the PROLOGUE should be ended soon...because...well...it'd just look more professional :3 I HOPE I DON'T OFFEND YOU~! D: good chapter btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dont offend me Jenny :D! Im hesitent to end the prologue though...Because....Then i'd have to do chapter 1...And it (to me) would seem like starting over :P. Should I randomly start doing like...."Chapter 6" after this? I mean....Im lost :P.(●v●) (●v●) (●v●) (●v●) (●v●) (●v●) A bunch of birds YAY XD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute i;d be so confused with all these birds and find someway for them to be included good job !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean XD. I have trouble with it +.+ . Thats why Speckle well...got lost....And because Kara hasan't been on here sunce she signed up X3.

    ~Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY PRECIOUS LITTLE SPECKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! =OOOO

    -KARA AWW NO IM STUCK IN THESE =Y

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahem....mia IM RIGHT HERE LOL!!!!!!!!!!


    -kara >=D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I take that back....Speckle WILL come back soon...Or should I say....Somtime MWAHAHAHAH XD JK. But she will come back, Kara :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...But it will remain a secret when she comes back >:D....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes....I should post again! Here comes a new "Chapter" / Prologue. Also, I think I'm never going to actually start the series, It's just going to be a bunch of prologues I guess.... :P.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Rainforest. :)

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete

(●v●) Wings and her friends are still watching you, they would like you to follow these guidelines while commenting:
●No spamming, Such as:●●●●●●●●●●, Please don't do one thing more then ten times.
●No Cursing
●No acting inappropriately.
●Please don't tell anyone your personal information or ask anyone for their own.
●Absolutely no bullying or cyber-bullying.

Please follow these simple rules and have fun commenting! -Mia :)


(●v●) <-- That is Wings! :)