Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chapter 4 : Strange Sightings.....

To let them in the tiny pod, For Wings did get lonely with only Speckle around. I guess 6 other birds would be okay... Wings thought. "Hey! Look!" Shouted Speckle, So loud that all of the birds thought their ears would explode."Oops, Sorry...I guess....I was a little to loud..." Speckle said much quieter. "Yes" Shouted Wings, Aqua-feather, Flare, Faolan, Pepper, And Eclipse all at the same time."Anyway I was saying.....Why I shouted so loud was because...." Speckles voice trailed off. "Because..?" Said Flare. "Because I saw A....."Said Speckle "A what?" Said Wings, anxiously.........





Authors note: Sorry that was a SUPER lame chapter :/. It was kinda short too :P. Wings is the bird on the header :3.


By: Mia776

1 comment:

  1. Im only doing Prologues I guess...Because I would have started Chapter 1 after the first prologue...And so this "book" is a.....Well....Mini "book"

    ~Mia :)

    ReplyDelete

(●v●) Wings and her friends are still watching you, they would like you to follow these guidelines while commenting:
●No spamming, Such as:●●●●●●●●●●, Please don't do one thing more then ten times.
●No Cursing
●No acting inappropriately.
●Please don't tell anyone your personal information or ask anyone for their own.
●Absolutely no bullying or cyber-bullying.

Please follow these simple rules and have fun commenting! -Mia :)


(●v●) <-- That is Wings! :)