Sunday, January 6, 2013

Chapter 9 : Strange Sightings...

As soon as the cat poked her head back into the window, Wings and Flare went back up. But low of course, they didn't want to scare or startle the cat, for they could get trapped, too. "We need another plan, Flare. This one isn't working." Wings whispered. "I guess..." Flare whispered back. Just then, Wings heard what sounded like a rustle in the bushes. "That better not be a Fox, that's the last thing we need right now!" Wings whispered. The rustle became louder and louder.




Authors note: Sorry....I took a two hour break from writing this...and I kind-of lost my fire to write this chapter :P. But I'm glad I got another one out.

6 comments:

  1. Very intriguing, but one thing - this chapter has been called 'Strange Sightings' the entire story. When writing a story, you want it to have a different name for a chapter each time c;

    Not to be mean, just a tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....It's just, that I don't want to change it :P. But If you want me to....

      Delete
  2. woah the story has gotten larger! -lillyfh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Lol. When I was writing this I was like, "Okay, who are the characters again?". xD

      Delete

(●v●) Wings and her friends are still watching you, they would like you to follow these guidelines while commenting:
●No spamming, Such as:●●●●●●●●●●, Please don't do one thing more then ten times.
●No Cursing
●No acting inappropriately.
●Please don't tell anyone your personal information or ask anyone for their own.
●Absolutely no bullying or cyber-bullying.

Please follow these simple rules and have fun commenting! -Mia :)


(●v●) <-- That is Wings! :)